Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed...
Isaiah 53:4–5

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Welcome to Ropheka @ blogspot... The place where I hope you'll find answers to anything Jesus Christ. This project has been on my mind and in my heart for months now and I've finally come round to doing it ^_^


This is my journey, to find out more about my Lord Jesus Christ; the work He finished for me in the past, how His sacrifice has affected my present life, and how He has changed the course of my future.

For He died and rose again, that we all may have everlasting life...

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory...... To know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:14-19

2 Comments:

Blogger gRacE said...

hey cool..
so how often will u b blogging here?!

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

I am as I speak... I mean type... ^_^

Its gona be like an online bible journal/blog, so I'll be posting as often as the Holy Spirit allows me to *grin*

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home