Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed...
Isaiah 53:4–5

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I've started hand-typing the books of the bible into Ropheka. They can be found just below the verse and quotes of the day. It's really no surprise that I begun with the book of Philemon as it’s the shortest book in the bible ^_^

Typing the books out has given me a unique experience when studying the bible. Because I'll usually end up breezing through the verses, I end up forgetting them as I go. This way, the verses are easier to understand, God's heart seems clearer, and the verses stay in... Longer... ^_^

The amazing thing is in the middle of it, I suddenly felt Apostle Paul emotions; his enthusiasm and zeal, his passion and love, his heart and dedication. It’s a wonderful feeling to have, really.

Coming up next, the letters of Apostle Paul to Timothy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home